To configure an FTP over SSH, choose FTP Listener from the Listener Type drop down.
1. Basic tab – here you can set the FTP Type: Encrypted FTP (SSH/SFTP), Regular FTP or FTP over SSL (Explicit or Implicit). Set Encrypted FTP (SSH/SFTP).
Also this tab lets you configure how often to poll the FTP Server, File name restrictions, File extension restrictions, Tokenizers (split an inbound file into pieces based on a delimiter, when left blank the entire file is treated as a message), Polling directory and Host (FTP server).
2. Credentials – This tab allows you to enter in the User name and Password for the server. Also you can set the Key file to authenticate with.
3. Scheduling – This tab allows you to specify a start time and end time for polling the FTP server (to see the window below click on the three buttons to the right of the line).
4. Advanced – Choose to initialize this Listener when triggered externally, maximum number of transactions to process at a given time, determine whether to traverse sub-folders when scanning for files, change the default FTP port and determine whether to maintain the connection when not actively querying the server. Also you can set Allow command-line invocation: If enabled, the Listener can be invoked using the CLI client application. Restart on listening error: If enabled, the Listener will be restarted after an error occurs.
5. Postprocess – This tab lets you determine what to do with the file after it has been processed. You can choose to Keep, Delete or Move the file. If you choose Move, the target directory configuration item becomes required. Choose the directory for where you would like to move the file. You can also enter this information as text. Note that network paths are not evaluated in the eiConsole.
6. Criteria – This tab allows you to specify additional criteria: Minimum days since file modified and Maximum days since file modified.