eiConsole Knowledge Base
Installation / Setup
Listeners / Transports
- Run once daily – Configuring a Listener to run once daily at a specific time.
- Connecting to Microsoft Access databases – Steps for connecting to a Microsoft Access database
- Test Connection throws ClassNotFoundException error – Steps to resolve an issue where the “Test Connection” button on the database listener/transport/transform fails with a ClassNotFoundException.
- Directory Listener: Exact match file restriction – Instructions for restricting the directory listener to only retrieve an exact filename.
- Importing data for tabular mapping – Instructions for loading source and target values from a file to create a tabular mapping.
Database / SQLXML
- SQLXML: Select into a variable for use in other queries – How to store the result of one query into a variable and use that result are part of another query.
General / Other
- Editing environment properties – How to edit an environment property in the eiConsole.
- Connecting to Web Services that provide an authentication token – Suggested approach to working with web services that require a login call be made to get an authentication token prior to calling any of the other services.
- Creating a password protected ZIP file – An example of how to have an Interface run an external command line application.
- SSLException when launching eiConsole – Instructions if you receive an SSLException when launching the eiConsole.