eiPlatform Knowledge Base
- Changing Windows Service Name – The eiPlatform for Windows installer creates a Windows Service to stop and stop the eiPlatform. That service name can be changed using these steps.
Performance and Tuning
- Configuring Maximum Memory Setting – By default, the eiPlatform will use up to 1 GB of RAM. Follow these instructions to increase the maximum amount of memory that the eiPlatform can use.
- Tuning Memory and CPU Usage – Suggestions for tuning the memory and CPU usage when processing either large-sized documents or a large number of small documents.
- Setup JMX in eiPlatform for VisualVM – Use VisualVM to profile a running instance of eiPlatform and monitor its runtime CPU, heap, classes and threads.
- Using the eiPlatform REST API – Setting up and using the REST API
- Common REST API Operations – Instructions on using some of the more common REST API operations.
General / Other
- Changes requiring restart – Which configuration changes require a restart of the eiPlatform.
- Enabling SSL support – A guide to enabling eiPlatform SSL support.
- Using Multiple Environment Settings Files – A guide to having separate environment properties for different environments.
- EIP Server Configuration File – Listing and description of settings available in the eipServer.conf file.