The HL7 LLP Transport sends a message to an HL7 server via TCP/IP in the eiConsole and eiPlatform.
Transport (Adapter) Configuration Drop-Down List
Basic HL7 LLP Transport Configuration Options
On the Basic tab, the user can configure the following:
- Target Host – the host to be posted to
- Port – the TCP port to listen to; modified by the application server
- Keep Connection – specifies if the connection to the server should be kept open
- Idle Timeout (ms) – if “Keep Connection” is enabled, this will determine how long for inactivity before closing the connection, enter -1 to disable it
- Timeout – how long the Listener should wait for messages which are interrupted before timing out the connection
- Validate Messages – if selected, messages will be validated by the HL7 HAPI library before sending it
HL7 LLP Transport Basic Configuration Options
Advanced HL7 LLP Transport Configuration Options
The Advanced tab allows the user to configure the Response Listener; the programmatically invoked Listener invoked upon response.
HL7 LLP Transport Advanced Configuration Options