The AWS S3 Operation Processor performs AWS S3 operations on an S3 bucket.
Processor (Adapter) Configuration Drop-Down List
Select the AWS S3 Operation Processor from the drop-down.
Click on Add Processor
Basic AWS S3 Operation Processor Configuration Options
On the Basic tab you can specify:
- Source Bucket – the bucket to perform the operation on
- Source Key – the key of an S3 object
- Operation – operation to perform on the S3 bucket object
- Target Bucket – the Target Bucket for the S3 object being moved or copied
- Target Key – the target key for the S3 object being moved or copied
AWS S3 Operation Processor Basic Configuration Options
Conditional Execution AWS S3 Operation Processor Configuration Options
On the Conditional Execution tab, you can set additional Processor execution conditions. The transaction data dependent condition may be specified here as enhanced expression. If this expression returns anything other than TRUE (ignore case) – this processor will be skipped. No additional configuration for this Processor is required.
AWS S3 Operation Processor Conditional Execution Configuration Options
Upload Metadata AWS S3 Operation Processor Configuration Options
On the Upload Metadata tab you can specify:
- Upload Metadata – metadata associated with a file that is uploaded
AWS S3 Operation Processor Upload Metadata Configuration Options
Credentials AWS S3 Operation Processor Configuration Options
On the Credentials tab, you can set the necessary credentials for the connection.
- Region – specify the AWS Region to connect to
- Use Credentials from – Specifies method of getting the credentials. Note: choosing the ‘No Credentials’ option will only allow access to public buckets.
- Access Key Id – Access Key Id for making calls to Amazon services
- Secret Key – Secret access key for making calls to Amazon services
- Session Token – The STS session token for making calls to Amazon services. If not using STS, leave blank.
- AWS File Path – specifies the file path where the AWS profile configuration file is located
- Profile Name – specifies the name of a local configuration profile
AWS S3 Operation Processor Credentials Configuration Options