The PostgreSQL Copy Processor runs the PostgreSQL Copy command on a file to a Target database. This is an extremely efficient way to import large batch data into a PostgreSQL database from a character delimited set of data, commonly CSV.
Processor (Adapter) Configuration Drop-Down List
Select the PostgreSQL Copy tab and click on Add Processor.
Click on Add Processor
Basic PostgreSQL Copy Processor Configuration Options
The Basic tab allows you to set:
- Table Name – database table on which to perform the copy
- Delimiter Character – the character which separates the data. Only single characters are valid.
- File Path – fully qualified path to the file being copied
PostgreSQL Copy Processor Basic Configuration Options
Conditional Execution Asymmetric Decryption Processor Configuration Options
On the Conditional Execution tab, you can set additional Processor execution conditions. The transaction data-dependent condition may be specified here as an enhanced expression. If this expression returns anything other than TRUE (ignore case) – this processor will be skipped. No additional configuration for this Processor is required.
PostgreSQL Copy Processor Conditional Execution Configuration Options
Connection PostgreSQL Copy Processor Configuration Options
The Connection tab allows you to set:
- Database Username – database username
- Password – database password
- JDBC URL – JDBC String which describes the connection to a PostgreSQL database
PostgreSQL Copy Processor Connection Configuration Options